Inbound Number - Multi Line.
Local Number Porting
- $88 Port-IN fee for existing Australian Telephone Number.
- Fair use policy applies to inbound calls.
- Rejected Port-IN will incur $66 charge, therefore make sure that the number you are porting across is a simple number without any complex services, such as Line Hunt, ISDN or another other services attached to it. And that it isn't part of a number range which makes it a complex service. If you do not know, it's best to ask your current telephone carrier.
All geographic numbers (numbers starting with 02, 03, 07 and 08) are allocated particular SZUs (Standard Zone Units). If a number (DID) has been assigned to you and your physical address is outside the SZU for the number, then this is referred to as being 'out of area'.
- calls made to the number may be charged as if you are located in the SZU for the number; and
- you may not be able to port the number to another provider.
And by taking up a DID service you acknowledge that you understand the limitations of this service.
New DID allocated by us